Well, the quarter went by as quickly, and as slowly, as I expected it to. This year was difficult, fun, long, short, and a whole other collection of opposites. I'm expecting good grades for this quarter: hopefully 2 A's and a B.
And with that, summer break begins... 3 and a half months to laze around, make the house cluttered with my junk, hang out with friends, volunteer, and make some money. I have no idea where I'll be working this summer, but most likely at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. I'm glad for the opportunity because it gives me something to do while earning money and possibly learning more about art stuffs (and get a discount, maybe!). The only downside is that it'll potentially take up a lot of time. Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it.
Provided anyone actually checks out this website... don't expect much in the form of updates until later in September.
Until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment