So, today, after having Gina leave (around 9), my mom and I went out to give my car a new tire and shop around at Goodwills for something she was looking for. Got some new clothes that are pretty cute, and then we dropped by JoAnn's Frabics. We ended up staying there for two hours looking for fabric and crap. I want to be a Jester for Halloween, so I'm making it myself (woohoo). The fabric I got was really pretty stuff: black and white checker cotton, pale gold silky, brocaded transitional blue silky, and white cotton. It'll be awesome. I got some bells too. Teehee.
Well... got home. I took a nap, and I got up a half an hour ago. Not an overly exciting day, but the shopping took up most of my time. I still have to finish homework and do that toolkit for Mrs. Brawner. Dangit. Oh well, I'll work on that. I only have some Anatomy, Stat, and that. Plus a peacock drawing.
(Oh, by the way? The school's filter system SUCKS. I googled peacock and it wouldn't let me search cause it had the word "cock" in it. Isn't that great? It lets you get into places you don't want to be and keeps you out of places you want to go. I hate it.)
Note to self: make an appointment with an admissions person with Savannah.
That wasp sting I got doesn't hurt, but it itches like crazy every so often and I HAVE to scratch it. Bad idea. It's still swollen and kinda hurts now... And it's really hot. Ice helps, but only so much. Oh well.
Here's for today. See you tomorrow, kiddies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment